Occupational Medicine Lessens Injuries
The rate of fatal work injuries for Americans was 3.3 per 100,000 full-time employees. This number decreased from a rate of 3.7 per 100,000 workers in the year 2008.
has extensive experience helping businesses reduce injuries, lower costs and promote a safe workplace. On-site at your location, or at a state-of-the-art Immediate Care facility, we can meet all of your occupational and industrial medicine needs.
Pulse provides extended access to Board Certified physicians and occupational/industrial medicine nurses. We offer customized programs and individual case management support.
We are dedicated to providing you and your employees with the highest quality medical care and unparalleled customer service.
For more information: in WNY call 716.817.5362; in Rochester call 585.360.1788; and in Austin call 512.282.2273.
- Customized: We design programs to meet your organization’s needs
- Convenient: On-site diagnostic tests, laboratory and x-rays, saving you time and money
- Quick: Most patients are treated and released from our facilities within one hour
- Practical: Services available 365 days per year with extended hours
- Quality: Board-certified physicians
- Comprehensive: From pre-placement physicals to Workers' Compensation cases and injury care, we can efficiently meet all of your occupational and industrial medicine needs. We can conduct initial visits and follow-ups.